WHAT WE DO
BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Whether you employ one person or a thousand, ensuring payroll is correct is demanding and time- consuming. It can also be challenging keeping up-to-date with the increasingly complex demands of administration and making sure you meet your obligations as an employer.
Management accounts are the primary source of information which Businesses and organisations use to run their operations and plan for the future. Many small and medium-sized businesses, however, do not have the necessary in-house resources or capabilities to produce this invaluable source of accounts management information.
We can help you to prepare and manage accounts for either internal or external reporting purposes. Our head office is based in Pretoria East, feel free to enquire about our services.
CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT
Management Accounting Services
Maintenance and reconciliation of the general ledger
save you time
At EMB Group we can take the hassle away from you, so you’ve got the time to concentrate on running your business.
- Our Accountants can tailor our bookkeeping and accounting services to suit your individual requirements, but these accounting services typically include:
- Processing of debtor’s invoices, credit notes, receipts and reconciliation
- Processing of creditors invoices, debit notes, payments and reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation, maintenance of your fixed asset register and depreciation journals
- Performance of month-end tasks and period roll-over
- Processing of bank statements
- Calculation of rental income profit or loss.
- Compilation of a balance sheet and income and expenditure sheet.
Helping you to prepare and report
Start a new chapter with EMB today
What People Say About Us
I truly value what EMB did for me as an individual and as a small business owner. Thank you so much!
I would like to thank your team at EMB for the great service I constantly receive. Looking forward to a long relationship with EMB.